Sunday, February 15, 2015

Questions at Expo

There are all sorts of different types of people who come to see you display at Expo. There is the person who comes and pretend that interested just to try to get some food. Is the little kid who come and ask you questions that are totally unrelated to your unit and then leaves. Everybody has experience the "Expert" you know the one who comes to display, happens to have your unit as a job and starts telling you all of the things he messed up and all of the things you forgot to learn about. Of course who's actually interested in spending a ton of time talking to you and you get into a deep conversation with and it's really fun.

Unfortunately well I was walking around at expo this year I realized I'm really not interested one. I'm the type of person who asks a ton of questions. Sometimes it must feel like I'm asking them just waiting for the person to mess up. I have to say I'm really not trying to make a mess up I'm just curios.

Well I was walking around looking at the displays in a buddies' classroom I would stop and start talking to the student at the display and ask some questions. Eventually I would ask one that the younger buddy didn't know the answer to.  They would respond with "I don't know the answer but that's a great question and I can find out." Then, they would write down my question on a piece of paper.

I guess that is just the type of person I am. I just a lot of questions. You could just say that I am curious.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many different kinds of topics at Expo that it seems to make us curious, & then when we share, I guess more questions come up in our minds. You're also a good observer!

    ReplyDelete