Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Westing Game

by Ellen Raskin


 Everyone thought that the owner of Westing Paper products and the creator of Westingtown was dead. He had disappeared and there were rumors about what had happened. No one knew if he really was dead until 14 random heirs are summoned to the Westing house to play the mysterious Westing Game.

This was a really good book. It was kind of like an Agatha Christie novel but it was a little bit different. I would recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of mysteries.

6 comments:

  1. I own this book but have not read it. Your summary makes me want to though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you described the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember trying to read this book as a kid and getting really bored of it, but after seeing your review of it I think I might consider trying to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this book and I liked your brief summary. What did you think of the ending?
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this book, but I had to re-read the last 10 pages a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this book, but I had to re-read the last 10 pages a few times.

    ReplyDelete