Thursday, March 5, 2015

Some days

Some days are you just brain dead. You don't know what happened but it feels like there is fog, blocking your thoughts, making your eyes want to close and leaving you wondering if you should even be doing anything. That's how I feel sometimes.

A few days ago I was super brain-dead. I had spent the weekend thinking and thinking and thinking. I didn't even pause to think about not thinking so hard. On monday, I tried to keep up and used up more brain power. By tuesday my mind was fried. Usually, when I sit down to write the words just fly from my pencil and I have to stop and read what they say. On my brain-dead day, I spent an hour trying to think of the first word.

Another day, when my brain was fried, I wondered what would happen if I put water in sugar. Guess what! I was not excited but the results. Not being in a proper state of thinking, I put the soggy sugar in the microwave. When it came out, the results where not exciting. Not thinking I touched the bubbling sugar. Guess what! when you touch boiling sugar/water it hurts. It hurts really bad.

You know, somedays are just like that. I guess that I've just got to deal with it.


2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel all the days. Great slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slice! Here is my blog:
    http://sliceoflifechallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete