Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kindred (week two)

Still by Octavia E. Butler

Dana has travelled back in time and each time she goes her trip gets more and more dangerous and she fits more and more into a slave lifestyle. Now, she just needs to figure out how to stop going back.

I still think that this book is definitely worth reading. It gets even more interesting as you get further into it. I found the end a little bit confusing but it was still really well written. I would say that everyone should read this even if they don't like historical fiction. It is about a really important part of american history and just a really well written book.


2 comments:

  1. Aw man! I thought about this book for book groups, but I didn't do it! I like fiction books and I need to read less of it, but I still want to read this book. Good review! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your review. The end was a bit confusing, but very well written. Nice description of the book!

    ReplyDelete