Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cairo




The color of the desert, he sits. Well actually it's not sitting.  He is standing at my feet squeaking his toy against my leg. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. He doesn't stop until you play with him.

Playing with him can be anything. If you run, her will chase you. If you throw the toy, he will fetch. If you grab the toy, he will play tug o' war. If you don't he will squeak and squeak and squeak. Eventually he will give up and start destroying stuff. He will ruin anything he can find.

His favorite is toilet paper. Or kleenex. Once, he took a bag of flour off of the counter and started eating it. This was, of course, on the first day of his diet. He is on a diet of kangaroo meat, oats and butternut squash.

There is no other way to describe my dog than 23 pounds of mischief. Cairo is one crazy dog.

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a dog. However, they seem awesome and I'm not allergic. Fun dog! (and slice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting diet! Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how well you described him! Good slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how well you described him! Good slice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the way you described him :)

    ReplyDelete