Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Little Things I Wonder

  • Why do I prefer writing with pencils to writing with pens?
  • Why can't I dribble a basketball as well as I want to?
  • Why can't I throw a frisbee very well?
  • How do we not notice our fingernails growing?
  • Why do I think that water melon is gross but the rest of the world thinks it's good?
  • How many slices of life will I be able to do without running out of ideas?
  • Will I have to get new shoes soon?
  • Will I ever break a bone?
  • Why don't I live in California?



6 comments:

  1. Nice slice! A lot of those things are on my list of things I wonder, but I already have run out of slice ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Why don't I live in california?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, there are always those little things... I like the "Why don't I live in california?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an interesting idea for a slice of life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, why don't you like watermelon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea. I like the "How many slices of life will I be able to do without running out of ideas?"

    ReplyDelete