Saturday, March 28, 2015

I Remember

I have a collection of short memories. The first things I can remember about life. I remember nap times from daycare. I remember seeing a picture of my friend while I was supposed to be sleeping. I remember the stomach ache that meant I couldn't got to the rodeo.

I remember longer moments from when I was a little older. I remember going to see a musical and doing the monkey bars with my friends. I was talkative and goofy but thats about all that I can remember.

I remember even more from when I started school. I remember doing art and playing games in the theater. I remember my working of a unit project for Expo.

I remember a lot from when I moved upstairs in the building. I remember being distracted by my friends and finding out that I was not going to be in the class I wanted to be in.

I remember a lot of my life. I remember when I woke up in the morning and my little brother had been born during the night. I remember a lot I guess that that makes a lot of things that I can write about for my slice of lifes.

2 comments:

  1. That was really nice and well written. Nice slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed hearing all those memories, Danielle, & yes, you do have so many to write more about if you want to.

    ReplyDelete