Monday, March 23, 2015

Cake

Imagine a bread-like substance that is sweetly flavored. Sometimes it is chocolate-flavored. Sometimes it tastes like espresso. Well, I know that it is hard to believe, but the image that you have just imagined is real. It is called cake.

Cake is awesome! My favorite flavor of cake is red velvet. But really, every kind of cake is good. I think that every kind of cake is a different kind of friend. Here is my analysis of cake:

Chocolate is that cake that is the friend who you have had forever. It's not your best friend but you know it really well and it is a reliable flavor of cake.

Vanilla is the friend who just kind of follows you around but who you don't know super well. Sometimes it is nice but it is usually just bland.

Red Velvet is the cake who you just met. You think that red velvet is really cool but the flavor is a little bit foreign and new to you.

Cake is really cool and cake flavors are kind of like people I guess. What is your favorite kind of cake?

9 comments:

  1. My favorite cake is Chocolate, i am not a fan of cake but it is pretty good. I love your idea for this slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of cake is Red Velvet. I liked the analogies you included in your slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake is amazing. I love it. my favorite is Ice cream cake. It combines my two favorite things: cake and ice cream! Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget strawberry! I agree with you, I love ALL kinds of cake. I like chocolate best though. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰

      Delete
  5. Cake is amazing, but I prefer doughnuts. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beginning to this. (Like fyi) I love ice cream cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops! I mean fyo... auto correct can be so stupid!

      Delete
  7. Wow, that was really deep. Red velvet is one of my favorites too! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete